The Information We Need and How We Use It
When you order, we will require your name, e-mail address, credit / debit card number and card expiry date. Without this information we will not be able to process your request or notify you of acceptance of your order. A contact telephone number may also be required so that we may contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order. We may, unless you advise us otherwise, pass this contact number to our couriers or other agents in case they need to contact you to arrange the processing or delivery.
When you register with us you can select whether you would like to be sent notification of special offers, promotions and other correspondence from us via email. If you would like to receive these notifications you must select the tick box on the registration page. If you leave the box unchecked you will not receive these notifications. If, in the past, you have chosen to be notified and you no longer wish to receive mailings from us please send an email to email@example.com and we will remove your email address from our records.
Security Of Your Information
Our site uses secure server software to protect your information whenever you place an order or access your account information. This software encrypts all information you input before it is transferred, to minimise the risk of the data being intercepted before it is received by our systems.
We store the address and contact information you give us, in order to contact you about your purchases. We never share or sell these details.
We protect your privacy in 3 ways:
Access to customer account information is limited to those who need access for the performance of their job as
- webmasters, site maintenance or sales and support services.
- We use full login and password controls on our sales control system.
- Confidentiality and database access controls are reviewed periodically and updated as required to further protect your personal data.
If, for any reason, you are unsure about the personal and account information we are holding in your name, please contact us. We will happily review your file and update the records if required. You can contact us by email, phone or fax.
Use of ‘Cookies’
Our cookies do not contain any personal information about you and are used only to determine your browser and user preferences for our site. We believe that this can greatly assist us in providing you with the service that you desire and to enhance your browsing experience.
Credit Card Security
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We do not store your credit card numbers when you place an order, nor do we allow you to store this number in your account. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. We use PGP software to encrypt your details as they are transferred to our database. It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to log off when you finish using a shared computer.
This policy assumes that the user agrees to this policy at the time of starting use of this service or at the earliest time when acquiring the software from the application providing service designated by the Company, whichever comes first, from that point on It applies. Personal information we keep when our users use this service will be managed according to this policy. “Service” is a service provided by the Company within an application. “Software” means an application and a set of attached documents provided by the Company under the name of “fantastic japan” and downloaded by users.
2. Definition of personal information
Those who can identify a specific individual according to the contents included in the information or which can not identify a specific individual alone with the information but can easily match with other information so that a specific individual can be identified I will do.
3. Collection of personal information
Personal information specified by the Company in this service is defined as information that is required for the management and provision of the Company by the user in using this service. We will make personal information supply voluntary by the user. When necessary information can not be gotten, each service etc. can not be provided in an appropriate state in some cases. However, we will not collect personal information (race, nationality, thought, matters that may cause social discrimination, etc.) that would be a fear of infringement of the basic human rights of the user.
4. Collecting personal information
We take the safety protection measures as much as possible and we collect information that you input yourself within this service.
5. Purpose of using personal information
Personal information of the user collected by us through this service will be used for the following purposes. In addition, if the purpose to use is not listed below, please describe purpose of use individually on this software and use it after notifying it.
(1) To provide this service to users
(2) In order to determine the user’s location information in providing this service
(3) To respond to questions, requests and opinions of this service
(4) For conducting a survey related to improving service such as usage status of this service and satisfaction survey etc.
(5) In order to make advertisements displayed within this service an advertisement that matches the customer’s attributes
(6) In order to identify those who did not comply with the prohibited items of Article 4 of the Terms of Service and damaged other users or the Company
When using it for the purpose of (4), (5), (6), we will use it as statistical information in a form which can not identify individuals.
6. Protection of personal information
We will not disclose personal information that we learned through this service to any third party except in the following cases.
(1) When requested in accordance with laws and regulations
(2) In cases where it is necessary to protect the safety, public interests of the Company, users or third parties’ property, rights, life bodies, operations etc.
(3) When user’s consent has been obtained
(4) Outsourcing of system maintenance and development work etc.
7. Outsourcing or depositing personal information to a third party
In order to smoothly carry out business, we have entrusted a part of the work to the subcontractor and sometimes deposit the user’s personal information within the extent necessary for the subcontractor. In this case, We will select the person who fulfills the criteria as the entrustee and oblige the third party to conduct appropriate supervision.
8. How to manage personal information
We will continue to take reasonable and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, destruction, falsification, etc. of personal information handled, and to prevent unauthorized access to personal information. In addition, we are not responsible for any damage caused by this service by the user. Please use this service under your own risk.
9. Disclosure, correction, deletion of personal information
When we acquire personal information by this service, it is voluntary for the person to register and provide personal information, but if we can not provide necessary information, each service etc. may not be provided in an appropriate state. In addition, you can disclose, correct, add, or delete members’ own personal information from this service or this software.
11. Complaints about personal information · consultation · other inquiries
Requests, complaints and inquiries regarding disclosure of personal information that you registered (notification of use purpose, disclosure, correction / addition / deletion of contents, deletion / suspension of use / provision), inquiries on this service We accept.